Thursday, February 5, 2009

25 random things about me

1. I love to cook, but I dislike recipes. I usually make up random stuff. So it might be good, it might not. If you like it, don't get use to it, because I have no idea how I made it and thus, might never be able to replicate it.

2. My favorite NFL team is the Colts because I like the color and the horseshoe and because I have read coach Dungy's book.

3. I like the health care field so much that when I retire, I want to be a traveling RT (or PA) so that I can retire, travel, and still do what I love.

4. I read constantly. And usually more than one book at a time because I get bored easily and need a change.

5. I love to get dressed up.

6. I also like to lounge around in my PJ's on the weekend.

7. I actually like school. Especially Chemistry and Biology.

8. I like to sew. Quilts, blankets, pillows, curtains, clothes, I just like to make stuff.

9. I use to run and eat really healthy. I miss it a lot. However, I’m too lazy to get started again.

10. I only have one kidney. So be an organ donor.

11. I am notoriously difficult to figure out and rarely think conventionally.

12. I am a conservative, right-winged, republican, and I'm proud of it.

13. Beth has been my friend since before school. We were best friends in day care.

14. There is nothing I love more than my family.

15. I love going to the movie theater to watch a new movie I've been waiting for.

16. I love music.

17. I don’t like going to bed before midnight.

18. I hate drama, so most of my friends are guys. You can understand why.

19. I love to travel. Geography is not my best subject and the best way for me to learn and enjoy it is to go and see it. The two places I want to see before I die are London and New Zealand. I also want to visit all 50 states and I collect post cards from every place I visit.

20. I hate cold weather because I cant wear my flip flops.

21. I am currently in the middle of writing and publishing my first book.

22. I drink way too much pop but I have no desire or inclination to stop.

23. I am not a morning person, but I wish I was.

24. I love my sense of humor but I know that it does not appeal to everyone.

25. I have given my life to God; I read the bible; I go to church. This is what gives direction to my choices and way of life.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin